Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
Mac Makeup Artist

Monday, April 18, 2011

Suhada Wedding :D

hi guys...how r u??

i just did makeup for this beautiful lady Suhada for her wedding last month....i hope u guys like it because i quite like it too... :D

makeup is art....i can say every makeup artists touch is different...the aim is same...to make the customers look beautiful...but maybe for some of makeup artist are more expert into eye blending...some more into base makeup..some into eyebrow....but for those who master it all...i will say that person is soo talented and gifted....even for me...im not very gifted or talented....its take few years for me to learn...and i still have alot to improve....when i first starting to learn my makeup from my beautiful mentor@makeup teacher Joelle Beh...its not easy...i take quite some time to get used to some technique...but Alhamdulilah....i can do it :) nothing is easy in this world..its just a matter of what u want to be in future and if u want it....then u have to work for it...if u ask me....yes i want to be a famous makeup artist in future...but not only that....i want to show people out there that i can do it...and of course i want to make my mom proud of me...but still have a long journey to go....



enough talk...

this is the picture of shuhada before makeup...



this is on her Solemnization




on her 1st reception





and this is on her 2nd reception :)




Did u guys feel that wedding day is sooo memorable....soo divine...soo holy...for two person to unite together....im soo glad that i have a chance to do a makeover for her...especially one of the most memorable day for her...and i wish their love last forever :)

2 comments:

  1. cantik la! sweet je make up...

    good luck for your dream, I'm sure you can do it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. pandai nye make up . cantik sangat :)

    ReplyDelete